الخميس، 21 أبريل 2011

my 6th blog

I will write this one in english...

anyhow, i think the biggest mistake anyone could make is when we give too much thought for assholes in our lives, or anyone who has an attitude problem that is making him/her a temporary or permanat asshole.

take me as an example, i give too much thought as to what people at work think of me... i am getting along with them professionally, i.e. the work is moving well, but i cannot make the same progress personally.

i use to be the type of person that has to have personal friends at work etc. but this did not take place when i changed jobs.

one girl from my old work place to my new; we used to be friends earlier, but in my new job she started attacking me indirectly. i guess that is competition.

i ignored, responded to her blows, and ignored again for a very long time.

i just would not be around her as that was too uncomfortable for me.

AND THEN she stopped.

yesterday she comes in my office and is all nice again...so im horray.. finally... i do not like being in disagreement with anyone.

today at the weekly meeting she starts attacking again.. i kept quite... for a reason... i do not want to say anything that might be misinterpreted by the group... she has a very good control of them, while i dont.

but, WHY? i mean just grow up!

what gets to me is that i actually give a ****.. i should not

i shold be thinking about how my husband came back form his business trip missing me... it was so nice of him getting me all those gifts..

i was so happy just to be able to hug him again..love you baby

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق